Come and learn key elements to creating a meaningful, inclusive IEP.
Christi Kasa, Professor / Director of the Office of Inclusive Services, University of Colorado, Colorado
During this session, we will:
- Learn tools to conduct a comprehensive review of the IEP to create a document that has useful information to guide the student’s education
- Write inclusive, strength-based IEP goals
- Create a modification protocol to provide access to academics
- Design the use of assistive technology as an access tool
- Draft supplementary aids and services that support the student to be successful
- Families and teachers will learn the key questions to ask and have new information to share with the IEP team.