Friday Night with Rob Snow
(October 11, 2019)
Kick off an inspiring weekend with Rob Snow! Rob combines his background in comedy and his process for managing through his own challenges in life, including raising a child with special needs. He provides a very funny, very moving, and inspiring show for all audiences. Tickets are available for Friday night only for $21 or combine Friday night with our Saturday conference registration for $40 for CSDSA members or $55 for non members.
Saturday Families and Educator Conference
(October 12, 2019)
Inspirational keynote from self-advocate Megan Bomgaars, star of the reality show Born This Way!
Motivational keynote from Rob Snow—dad of a child with Down syndrome and a nationally recognized motivational speaker who has performed throughout the country and internationally!
Breakout Session speakers and topics include:
These events are for adults only and we are unable to provide childcare.
- Christi Kasa- Inclusive Education
- Rob Wrubel- Financial & Legal Planning for People with Disabilities
- Terri Couwenhoven- Dating, Relationship and Puberty
- Jennifer Gray-Communication and Speech Clarity
- Sarah Mann-PT and Fitness for Teens and Adults
- PEAK Parent Center-Friendship Building Strategies
- And more!